The following registration information is for the 2024/2025 season, which is not yet open. If you are interested in registering your child for the end of the 2023/2024 season please contact: KMHRegistrar@gmail.com.
OPEN FOR THE 2024/25 SEASON MAY 1, 2024
If you receive an error during registration or have any questions, please contact the KMH Registrar.
Once registration is complete, you must review your contact information and sign critical Hockey Canada Waivers through the Spordle
application – find more information here. (link to Hockey Canada Waiver page)
NEW PLAYER REQUIREMENTS
- Player’s birth certificate
- Player’s BC Services Card
- Proof of address in Kimberley i.e. parent’s driver’s license or utility bill (please note: a player’s BC Services Card or Telus/Shaw bills are NOT proof of address)
Once you have set up a TeamSnap account and provided the required documents to the KMH Registrar, you will be provided with a Hockey Canada ID that you will be able to use to register using the online registration link.
Once registration is complete, you must sign critical Hockey Canada Waivers through the Spordle application – find more information here. (link to Hockey Canada Waiver page)
For players moving from within BC or another province.
TRANSFERRING PLAYER REQUIREMENTS
- Complete the East Kootenay Minor Hockey League Move with Parent/Guardian form
- Provide a Purchase, Lease or Tenancy agreement showing new address and possession date
- Provide a a minimum of two of the following documents proving residency:
- Utility bill showing Parent/Guardian(s) name and new address
- Canada Post change of address
- Driver’s License showing Parent/Guardian(s) name and new address
- School Registration confirming address
Move with Parent/Guardian transfers will not be reviewed or approved by the previous association, EKMHA district or BC Hockey unless all required documents are received. There will be no registration or participation until the transfer has been approved by EKMHA and BC Hockey.
Transfers are accepted throughout most of the season. A mid-season transfer will depend on space available. Transfers cannot be submitted from February 10th to May 1st.
All transferring players receive the Early Bird Discount.